||To deliver the business plan in line with the Company strategy for the Product range, utilising the support and strength within the Merchandising team, coaching and leading the team to success
- ■Own and drive Critical Path for their business area to drive Product range development and implementation of Global Brand buy.
- ■Partner effectively with cross functional team ( Design, Product Development, Planning, Global Sourcing, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Digital ), influencing on key decisions to deliver the strategic direction for the category and to protect the brand
- ■Lead and manage a merchandising team (inspire, motivate, coach, nurture and develop)
- ■Develop and present the range plan including pricing, COO and competition strategy with the support of the Merchandiser/Merchandising assistant(s) and validate with Director of Merchandising .
- ■Present Brand buy to Regional teams for Market Opening.
- ■Partner with Service and Productivity to develop strong product knowledge training for the category.
- ■Create effective working relationships with Regional Merchandising team to gain product feedback and market research.
- ■Analyse weekly /monthly sales reports and propose appropriate action to take.
- ■Own retail pricing positioning in line with margin targets and competition strategy.
- ■Responsible for developing and monitoring range plan in line with development targets.
- ■Own commercial samples ordering process and budget.